Roanoke Criminal Law Attorney
When you are facing criminal charges, whether for a simple misdemeanor or serious felony, it is important that you do everything possible to protect your rights. At the Law Office of Patrick J. Kenney, PLC, we are dedicated to fighting for you. We will give you an honest assessment of your situation and do everything we can to defend you in negotiations with the prosecutor and in the courtroom.
If you are facing criminal charges in Virginia, we are prepared to provide the aggressive defense representation you need. We believe that everyone deserves a strong defense. No matter what type of charge you may be facing, your Roanoke criminal law lawyer will develop effective arguments designed to resolve the case in your favor.
We have extensive experience defending clients against a variety of charges, including:
- Traffic violations, including DUI/DWI, reckless driving, speeding tickets, following too closely, failure to maintain control, driving on revoked or suspended license, and driving after being declared a habitual offender
- Violent crimes, including child abuse, assault, battery, malicious wounding, murder, manslaughter, kidnapping and arson
- Homicide, including first- and second-degree murder and manslaughter
- Property crimes, including robbery, theft, breaking and entering, petite larceny, grand larceny, destruction of property
- Sex crimes, including rape, child pornography, sexual assault, Internet sex crimes, sodomy, child abuse and neglect
- White collar crimes, including fraud, forgery, embezzlement and obtaining money by false pretenses
- Drug charges, including drug possession, possession with intent to distribute and manufacturing
- Gun charges, including possession of concealed weapons, possession of firearms by a convicted felon, use of a firearm in commission of a felony, concealed weapons charges and unlawful discharge of a weapon
- Federal offenses, including conspiracy, drug crimes, fraud, sex crimes, weapons offenses and capital murder
- Defense representation for college students, including drug crimes, DUI/DWI and sex offenses, among others
During your free initial consultation, Mr. Kenney will work with you to gain a complete understanding of your situation and coordinate your preliminary hearing or first appearances. Our firm handles criminal cases in all city and state courts throughout the Roanoke area as well as federal appeals courts.
Contact Our Salem Lawyer For Assault Defense, Drug Charges, DUI/DWI And Federal Crimes
Contact our Roanoke, Virginia, attorney today to discuss your criminal defense needs with Mr. Kenney. You can reach our office by phone at 866-725-6059, toll free at or via email to schedule a free initial consultation.